Composta Base Contributes to the new plastics economy
Composta Base contributes to the new plastics economy
It is a friendly plastic that is a biodegradable plastic and also a compostable plastic.
As you can see, as our material is 100% recyclable and compostable, is a primary product for the new plastics economy as per the criteria below.
New Plastics Economy
(an initiative that is led by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation in collaboration with a broad group of leading companies, cities, philanthropists, governments, academics, students, NGOs, and citizens)
At the heart of the New Plastics Economy is a vision of a circular economy for plastic in which it never becomes waste. The vision has six key points:
• Elimination of problematic or unnecessary plastic packaging through
redesign, innovation, and new delivery models is a priority
• Reuse models are applied where relevant, reducing the need for single-use
• All plastic packaging is 100% reusable, recyclable, or compostable
• All plastic packaging is reused, recycled, or composted in practice
• The use of plastic is fully decoupled from the consumption of finite resources
• All plastic packaging is free of hazardous chemicals, and the health, safety,
and rights of all people involved are respected.
For more information (external link).
We cannot change the world in a day, we cannot fix the waste streams in a day, or the demand for fossil fuel plastics. We can give you the option to reduce carbon emissions by 67% and avoid petroleum base plastics today.